Monday, July 28, 2008

Life=Strory

If I could tell a story about my life it would be filled with every emotion. Ranging from sadness when I almost died when I was a little baby to pain when I snapped my wrist during dodge ball (that's right dodge ball.) My story would also be filled with the crazy characters that I have met during my eighteen years of life. My friend Hansen who is an annoying religious freak who has the strangest views on life. There is also my friend Kevin who has to be the leader of our group of friends and he also thinks he's always right.
In my book Stranger than Fiction it is filled with people who struggle ranging from misunderstood boxers to pointless destruction derby racers. Every one has a struggle and that is what my book is trying to get across and hope thats what people take into acount before they start judging people.

1 comment:

Mansfield M said...

That was a good passage. It really goes to show that you never know what life has in store for you. In retrospect though, you can except the worst possible out come at anytime. But as long as you keep a level head you will be fine.