Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Group







The characters in the book are wild and outrageous. In the first story "Testy Festy" all of the characters seemed like they were finally cut loose. They were doing things i wouldn't want to do, not just because of my gender but because i wouldn't feel this is morally right. my friends would think the same thing because we are alike in a way that we wouldn't want to attend this "party". if we were lost and this was the only town for miles then we would maybe check out this party or just sleep in the car.

If i had to interact with characters from my book it wouldn't be from Testy Festy. It would be from where meat comes from. In this story it talks about wrestlers who are proud of their sport and love getting cauliflower ear. I never had cauliflower ear but know the feeling of being proud of the sport. My Friends and I would try to act ourselves but would be over run with these crazy personality's and would be hard to do the same things we usually do.

No comments: