Tuesday, July 22, 2008

lecture time!

There was on time when I had to present a presentation about a certain part of the brain for pyschology. I had to explain many things about the specific part of the brain and its many functions. My project was so dull that I had to lighten it up a little by making a poster board full of drawings I made. The poster also had printed out pictures of a real part of the brain section that I was presenting about and I explained with detail. I pointed out the specific part of the brain and explained how we use that part for memory.
To finish off my presentation i passed out information on how alcohol and drugs effect your memory and damages that specific part of your brain. Another great fact on that specific part of the brain was there is a disease called autism that relates to that part of the brain, that got poeple interested. My goal and purpose was to let people know about that certain part of the brain like facts and any interesting things that they don't know about there own brain. The audience responded well, they liked how I explained the presentation and gave them facts on diseases of that part of the brain. They also learned not to do drugs or consume a lot of alcohol or it would effect there memory. I learned its very nerv racking do a presentation in front of people but learn to relax and does flow with it.

No comments: