Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A second family: Martin & Stephanie

For the both of us our friends are like second families. They are all really close and we see them everyday just like a family. For me its hard to stay apart from them as my family for long periods of time. For her her friends are more like a family than her actual family making them even closer. Both of us hang out with are friends, help each other out, and are always there for each other. We make it a strong task to see them as much as possible. The ties between the friendships are strong and powerful.
All things she does with her friends consist of seeing movies together, they always have a destination when driving together, and write stories together. As for me, my friends and I hang out and enjoy each others company, drive aimlessly, and go to concerts. If we were to relate the characters in our book to a family member it would work out. She relates her sister to LeAllen in the sense that she always speaks her mind and she also works out her problems. I could relate my father to Eustace because of his hard working attitude and great mindset, always giving the best effort toward his goals and his ambition to never give up on anything. We both need and want to keep our friends as long as we can to help create change with and within them.

No comments: