Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lloyd And LeAlan Environment

I find it hard to accept that this environment are acceptable to anybody to live in. I do think it's kind of true that it like live in a war zone. I use to grow up in that kind of environment and I never found that lifestyle accept living in for me and my family. It easy to imagine how the boys are dealing with survive these rough environment.
It's becomes harder everyday to deal with like a Vietnam war when it's hard for America to deal with that war and all the fighting. I find it uncomfortable that there should be a better environment for them to live in like everybody else. And not to be worry about what going to happen to them the next day. Lloyd and LeAlan should be allow to have fun and allow to act like kids rather than adults.

No comments: