Wednesday, July 23, 2008

You are who you hang with??

In the book i'm reading Our America the boys LeAlan and Lloyd were actually from the Ida B. Wells projects. This is a place where they attended school, played ,and resided. Their inspiratio was right there in the neighborhood they had to grow up in. They actually wanted people to hear about what it was like living in Chicago in the projects. LeAlan's and Lloyd's home inspired this story.
The group of friends that I have is because we all have a common interest. We actually are alike in more ways than one but we all want the same things out of life. A lot of the things I do and the people I meet we all have something in common. I guess you can say it is what I am attracted to. I am in school with alot of people I feel have the same interest as me. I really can say that what you do or who you are around you have to have something in common.

No comments: