Monday, July 28, 2008

Living Without A Father

I never had a father in my life but if I did I would try to calm down in a bad situation. I would try to reason with him and come to a solution. I would be so mad at him at first but if I think things over, I would have a better grip of myself. If I let something like that get to me then I be so mad, I would leave my house and never come back. But that just me because I don't know if other people would do the exact thing I would do.
I don't know from experience because I don't have a father but I think some fathers act that way with their kids. I don't know if they trying to punish their kid or teach them a valuable lesson. But in either way I think it would be humiliating to do that in front of your whole family. I think that could scar a kid for the rest of their life. I think doing that could make the kid resent their father for the rest of their life. And fathers are most important thing in anybody life even if they don't care for you like they should do.

No comments: