Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Martins response

For me, I personally would not rat my close friends out right away. I would try to help them myself first because I know that they do trust me. If it is a serious problem then i would, without a doubt, find anyway to help them. I have had instances where my friends were really in need of help. Unfortunately i could not fulfill as much effort that was needed so i got them proffesional help.
It did have a short effect on our relationship but the way we are together we always forgive and forget. Nothing can come between our friendship. Everyone is consistant and wants to be around each other. They may not always admit it because they can be stubborn sometimes, but everyone cares about each other very much. Within all of my friends, i have a special relationship with all of them and each one somthing different. All of us as whole, do get along nicely. It is hard when you are in a big group of friends and cant share everything all the time with them becasue there just isnt enough time to discuss everything. But in short this explains my satisfaction toward my friends, and a "second family", knowing that if they are ever in trouble i will always be there just like my own family.

No comments: