Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Who Am I to Judge?!


To me the characters in my book are not that different than most people. Some people might feel that they are different because of where they are from. My characters living situations may be the only thing different. Lloyd and LeAlan are still regular kids that do regular things and probably would not want to be judge because of where they are from. Living in the Wells just means that they may have different experiences and views on certain things as far as life goes, but this is what makes them mwho they are. Where they come from , how they live their surroundings all make affect them as people.
If they were around me and my friends I would probably act the same. I don't change for anyone. I have friends and people close to me from the projects and the "hood" some people can't tell. If Lloyd and LeAlan were to be around me they would probably feel comfortable because of how down to earth I am... I mean who am I to Judge them?

No comments: