Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ghosts ARE real


Chuck's "deluted" friend, thinks that there is a ghost in his house called the lady. He his convinced for sure that his house is haunted. He thinks that his friend is just trying to get attention and that he's "crying wolf" . There are people like this who do try to find the most ridiculous things to get the attention on themselves. That they have some sort of issue with themselves, that's the only way to feel good about themselves by starving for some sort of attention. It's hard to say that this "lady" ghost is real but that you would like to believe something your friend says but it's hard when they keep trying and trying to get anyones attention. When you can see right through someones insecurities and they don't realize how desperate they seem. It would be hard to believe anything that person says, always taking everything with a grain of salt.

I know that my friends in town would pretend to believe him, and go along with his story just because they are nice people and wouldn't want to seem rude to this person. Some may believe him just since we really would have no reason not too. I know I would believe him. This may sound crazy to you but I have had a ghost/spirit experience, and it was the most terrifying experience I have ever had. It still gives me the chills when I think about it. So if I were to ever come across this person I would believe him in a heart beat. If it was a different situation that he was trying to get attention with I know that my guards would be up and really deciding what I would think is true.

1 comment:

Tyler Flynn Dorholt said...

Samantha,

This is a great post. I think that trying to find out the reasons one lies is an intriguing aspect of life. It seems that sometimes people need the attention or that they simply want to make life more interesting. Ghost experiences seems more and more frequent.