Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Become one with your work!

In my book, The Last America Man deals with the wilderness through out the book. The author, Elizabeth Gilbert did visit "the environment" in which the book takes place. Even though she was a wilderness girl herself she became fascinated by Eustace Conway and the way he lives. She actually camped, and talked with him. She even learned some new things.
In high school I had a love for art, all shape and forms of it. Some of my fellow classmates shared the interest with me. My freshman year we decided to establish an art club. We met on Thursdays after school and did everything from talk about art, to create it. Being surrounded by people who share the same interest as you is amazing. Your comfortable and you can get honest opinions on an art piece. It could help you if your stuck on something.

No comments: