Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The last american man and I


Eustace differs from most people in a very strong way. From early child, he began an unhealthy obession with animals, nature, things of the wild. In the 7th grade, Eustace had over 100 turtles in his own backyard, at the age of 7 he could kill a squirrel by throwing a knife at it, he could also skin a rabbit and make a vest out of its fur. In his adulthood, Eustace lived in a teepee while living off creatures in the wild.

If Eustace were to hang out with me and few buddies of mine, I would behave like myself. No need in trying to mimic or imitate what Eustace's is doing. if I were to do that, I would only detatch myself from my own eccentricity, which I hold very valuable to me. Hanging around Eustace would probably cause me to look at my environment in a different way or perhaps I would view nature in a completely new paradigm but trying to fit in with someone like Eustace is too much. Besides, his ego gets in the way of relationships.

No comments: