Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tom & Mansfield

(Mansfield) I don’t have any siblings so finding someone that would compare to a brother or sister to me would be pretty special. I have a lot of cousins and we always had a close bond somewhat. We all understand when our parents go away we will be the only family left. With that in our minds we know we have to stick together no matter what. So I would consider them my brothers and sisters friends and family.
(Tom) I also have no siblings but when my friend’s dad died from ALS I started hanging out with him every Saturday. Even though I could not even imagine how he feels every day, but I try to keep his mind off the subjects of fathers and what he use to do with his dad. The day he had his lost hemay have lost his dad but he gained a “brother.”

No comments: