Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Friend Communication.

Throughout my life have spent most of my time with family and friends. Independence is a big step for me and it take time to get in touch with myself. I would say that they have become a big influence on my part as they are like a second family to me. Everything that they do i become more aware of change. As i change they also change. It is not the fact that everyone is the same it the fact that everyone is so comfertable with there personalities that they all just click instantaniously. Granted all of us have different interests and do different things at times, but our humor, and our friendships are strong in realation to one another.

It is hard to almost be different when you see a consistent group of 18+ friends every day or every other day. I would strongly say that the writer of the book may have had to go out on his own and experience different life styles for himself. It is an odd topic of course and that is another reason why it would seem to fit. The immagination is a powerful thing but theres only so much you can think of or say. The weirdness in fact, has a very discreat style and shows that he is almost at a real place. Through his writing, it is as if he himself was actually there or even part of it.
-martin

No comments: