Wednesday, July 23, 2008

accepting conditions.

My character Eustace Conway's living condition are acceptable to an extent. What I mean by that is whats acceptable to him may not be acceptable to us. He lives a totally different life outside of society. He is comfortable with it, so yes, it is acceptable.
My feelings towards your second question is very simple. I think its ridiculous, not only was that going on back then, but is still an issue today. We live in America, "the land of opportunities." So why are are there still "the projects" and men, women, and children still living on the streets? I'm dumbfounded by the numbers I see just walking down the street. Its devastating and in no way acceptable.

2 comments:

Julian said...

I too am baffled by the amount of poverty in America. However, I am not completely surprised. There will ALWAYS be the rich, poor, middleclass people to fill the center of American living. It is unfortunate, but not entirely stunning.

jonathanaustinarmstrong said...

i agree with you about eustace conways living conditions and lifestyle, i say if you like what you do --- do it. and if you like where you are ---stay there.
!!!

jonathan