Monday, July 28, 2008

Story telling

My characters are experiencing independent struggles. Struggles through the world related through themselves. Living in the wilderness is a big thing and it happens to be the main struggle for my character. His environment consists of wild animals, and these wild animals can be fierce. It is a matter of life and death, devotion, and will power. The way he lives, he has to kill his food in order to survive and make shelter. If he hadnt learned how to do this i garauntee that he would not have made it.
Now if i were to tell of my personal experiences through a story a would do it like Eustace. I would explain the struggle of my situation, the main idea, and my succes or failure. I would tell a story of an experience that was deep. Not necessarily good or bad but a story that makes you think. Something that keeps you hanging on and interested. If your too boring nobody will want to listen to you and it is your duty as the story teller to keep them asking questions. To make sure that they want more out of you, because its not the listener who has the answers it is you. You make your change and you do it the way it comes most naturally to you.-martin

No comments: