Monday, July 28, 2008

daddy's girl

The relationship I have with my dad is a pretty stable relationship. Sure there are times where I can't stand him and he probably gets pretty frustrated with me. I know that my dad and I will never be best friends but I know that I can count on him for anything. That makes me believe that if I did have a rocky relationship with him that I would try to make the best of it. You only have one dad and you want to make it work. Knowing that someone will be there for you know matter what is very comforting.

I will always try to atleast of a civil relationship with my dad for many reasons. I care about him and I know he cares about me so even if we don't see eye to eye I know that he still will love me. Some may say i'm a daddy's girl but what it comes down to is that we have a healthy relationship and that we will always be there for eachother.

1 comment:

Britt said...

I think that it's really cool that you see the reality of your relationship with your dad and how you see what some teenagers don't, that you will never have another dad. Believe it or not, you are a daddy's girl, I know because I'm one too, there's nothing wrong with that (laugh out loud). Be glad that you and your father have the relationship that you do, I know many who don't have a relationship with their father at all!