Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Living conditions

Since I have not read "Our American" yet, I cannot fully protest to the living conditions of the two boys in the story, however, I am aware of how they may have lived in such harsh conditions, and therefore will be able to comment upon that. I do not find the living conditions to be acceptable for the boys in the book or anyone in that situation. I believe it to be unfair and unjust as to how youth has to development in unpleasant situation like the one that these boys must go through. Although I have not read the book, I think it would be interesting to take a look into the psyche of the boys.

I cannot say whether or not I feel comfortable about America's leading cities housing development being compared to Vietnam because I know little or nothing about economics. I can say that it sounds as if you are trying to elicit a sympathetic response concerning both discussion questions, but I can only extend my sorrow to the things I have some form of knowledge upon.

No comments: