Monday, July 28, 2008

My Life

"In where meat comes from" the character is on a wrestling team and talks about what it means and feels to be a wrestler. He expresses that its not a bad struggle to do the thing that he loves witch is wresting. It all depends on if you like what your doing than it wouldn't be a struggle. It would be something you love doing. He talks about what it means to have cauliflower ear and why kids abusive themselves to obtain this structure on their ear.

If i could tell a story about my life it would be called Nik's memoir. it would be a happy/funny story with a little bit of sadness. I would include all my accomplishments and moments of laughter in my life. These moments would be the kind that made time stop and make me think about where I am at and what I'm doing. I would include all of my friends and enemies Ive met over the years and how they changed me in a good or positive way. But i would need more time to really think my memoir out more.

No comments: