Monday, August 4, 2008

Being Curious Made Kill Me

In Our America, I want to know what happen to Eric Morse's brother and how he have to cope with see his brother die right in front of him. And where were the parents that night when Johnny and Tyrone killed Eric. They could have step up to the plate and raise their childern better than that. But it's leave me curious about what happen to Lloyd and LeAlan after they did this book.
If I watch a movie or read a book and they leave me hanging at the end of it, I get upset because I'm curious to what happens next. Or if a book have a good ending but still left unanswer question about certain character. It makes me so curious that I think up wild thought of what happen to them or what would happen if a book or movie tend to go beyond without stoping.

No comments: