Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Letter to Chuck

Dear Chuck

I am fan of your book Stranger Than Fiction and am very intrested in the people that you write about. But honestly I feel like you are give them a raw deal because they are pouring their idea and life story out at you and you dont really care. I think you should add their names under the title of auther in the book and not just yourself. But on a positive note I am glad to see that you are trying to help other people and give them a voice that a not so accepting world can listen to. I also would find it rather intresting if you interviewed some of my friends because they all have diffrent little storys to tell about themselves. I hope in the future you come up with some fiction storys because I think that a lot of your readers would like to hear what you could come up with.

No comments: