Monday, August 4, 2008

always judging (kayla's ques.)

I read the same book and Eustace always use to get in trouble. He got in trouble does because he couldn’t solve a math problem when he was a baby. This guy lived out in the open and was criticized for living out dreams. Eustace is judged for his appearance and love of the wilderness. He still believes in his mission and wont care if people judge him.

People do have a hard time figuring me out though. I’m at Columbia for an opportunity to get a degree in audio and acoustics, mostly becoming an audio engineer. Some people look at me like all surprised when I say I want to be audio engineer. At first, my father and my father’s side of the family didn’t like the idea. They thought it was a dead end job but I aint going stop till a reach my goals of becoming a audio engineer. I have been judged in the past because of my clothing. The clothes were to big on me and some people thought I was a gang banger.

No comments: