Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pen Pal,

Dear LeAlan, What's good!
Reading Our America, opened my eyes to alot of things and gave me kowlegde on things that I've never knew before. You and Lloyd gave all people that are not from the projects the opporutnity to see what it was actually like. You showed me an educational aspect of it also, on how it is not fair for your communtiy, How do you stay so strong? Living in a community like yours makes me wonder how you make it, I could not image being in poverty and kept in a cofined area. I will never judge a person coming from where you are from.
I'm glad that I read Our Ameria in school, how have you been? Stay up and I'll do the same!
- your friend Easha

1 comment:

Mansfield M said...

Hey wats up
I’m happy you read my book and that you liked it. where I live is messed up I aint goin to lie, but we make good with what he have, you know? Take the shortys for example, they know just as much as i do and they still go out and play in the shopin carts. If somthin were to happen to me i dont know where ill go when I die. I hope to hevan, but i dont know if I’ll be reincarnated or somthin like that. so it’s about the same thing as livin here you never know whats going to happen. well it was nice hearing from you. add me on MySpace.
yours truly Le Alan
ps Lloyd says hi