Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Todays movies inspiring?

After reading the question Samantha and Mansfield's question it really made me thing. I turned to Samantha and said, i haven't seen any movies lately that have inspired me. She responded by asking me, you haven't seen any movies recently that have inspired you or effected you at all? And to answer that no, i really haven't.
In today's society i feel that movies are there for just entertainment, and making money. I can honestly say that last film that really inspired me, or made me think or want to make a difference was like 3 years ago when i saw the movie Human Trafficking. The movie was based on the black market of young children being kidnapped and sold for mainly sexual purposes. I wanted to research it more and find out more how this is being prevented.

No comments: