Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jonathans response to Julian

Well Julian, this is something I have thought about a lot latley. When i look back on the things we've done in bridge ive realized alot about myself, ive enjoyed lectures about books ive never read, i have wandered the art institute until i was dizzy but did not want to leave. This city has so much to offer and so many ways to expand your mind. Even the piles of homework, when i was done the weight was of my shoulders and my thoughts were turning for the rest of the night, i liked this. I still think of college in the same way and its all ive really wanted out of college; thinking and talking. Thats the only way i could really put it. Living downtown, even if only for month, i have met incredible people, friends, girls, and romed the beautiful streets. Living in the suburbs makes you want to be in Chicago. Living in Chicago makes you want to see the rest of the world. except new york and la.

--Julian, I really liked this question because it is someth3ing i havent been asked, but wanted to tell about. very well thought out. I like how its very particular to the people in bridge and in the city. hope i answered it thoughtfully and the way you intended.

No comments: