Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The last great american man

Mr. Eustace Conway you have accomplished so much in life I would be surprising if your family was not proud of you. You have done so much by traveling this great land of America and teaching your ways to the people of this land. It is amazing how one man travels the United States with limited or no resources and still survives. I respect you as a strong individual for never giving up on your dreams and spreading your word to the people to enjoy the wilderness. One thing I am very curious about is that why didn’t you ever have a serious or stable relationship with a woman? Thanks for opening my eyes and realizing that us as American’s have a great country to explore. Another thing is a quote from you that I would like to thank you for I thought it was amazing, it was “I want it; I dream it and I will sacrifice for it.” It shows me to never give up and follow my dreams and do anything to get it. Why at the end of the book you all of sudden came out your car I tell the deer “ I love you” several times, I was a bit confused.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I suspect two factors relating to Eustace Conway's lack of any long-term meaningful relationship with a female are obvious. Number two, the reality of a life with Conway is far from the romance and kindred spirit companion perception women crave, and number one...Eustace is one of the most selfish, self centered, self appointed men on the planet. This becomes quickly apparent when women he chooses to be with are left feeling subservient to his cause. Oh, and his desire to be intimate with many women, but that should classify as selfish as well.