Tuesday, August 5, 2008

some celebrity stuff dont ride with me

I have seen some people with grillz and to me its does ridiculous. For most people who don’t know what grillz are they are like these all diamond teeth shape dentures that you put on your mouth. They suppose to look cool and everything but they look dumb in mouth. You mostly see rappers with them and they spend like more than ten grand for them sometimes them. It’s ridiculous that you spend that much money and it looks ridiculous on a person. I would never wear those grillz there too expensive and they would look dumb on me anyways. I went to school all day during my senior year of high school and then I went to night school also a had a class through a mailing system. It was so difficult to do all that homework within a limited amount of time and sometimes it was does hard to manage.

No comments: