Thursday, August 7, 2008

artistic vision

I define art as a way to show your expressions of what you are thinking on a canvas or something you can paint on. People’s artwork is form of one’s expression and the artist plans to show you of what he is feeling and thinking. The artist wants you to be a part of this piece and his job is to make you feel the artistic piece. I saw this painting of this pre adult sitting on this big log of wood with a background of wild berry bushes and forest like area. When I saw this painting, I thought right a way of Eustace Conway because it seemed like it was Eustace when he was younger. I thought it was young Eustace alone enjoying the background of the wilderness or probably resting from walking so much. Tell you the truth it really hasn’t changed me as a artist but it shows that when reading a book you can relate it to a piece of art you might see and remind you of the book.

No comments: