Monday, August 4, 2008

Flynn's Thursday Message to Nicole

"Nicole, Flynn here. I’d wonder where you are but I think you just disappeared under the bean. From the angle I can see… your head go straight up and then it goes extremely vertical...uhh... the other way. _________ just asked me why he shouldn’t be able to call his friend 'cuz his friend’s in the bathroom but realistically doesn’t realize the assignment in..includes him leaving a message. Sometimes I wonder why all these things are being...reflected toward the ground instead of up into the sky so you’d see pieces from a distance in those towers and you can make more sense about why we have high buildings in our city...umm...you know big phallic structures per say that we always speak of. Anyway, you're coming close to me right now so I should probably get off the phone--oh my god."

No comments: