Tuesday, August 5, 2008

But I Dont Want Golden Spinners On 22's!

I think some of the things that famous people have are two excessive. They will buy thousand dollar dresses they will only use once. They will get chains and jewelry just to say they have chains and jewelry. They don’t by anything worth wile. Everything they get is useless in the end. No one will want a 48cararrot gold 22’s. Seriously? Come on!

I never had anything to extravagant. If it wasn’t practical I wouldn’t buy it. Sometimes I waste my money on videogames, even when I don’t have the money to waste. So that can be considered to be ridiculous. When I got it I found out suddenly that it is hard to manage my money when I’m trying to pay it back. Most of the times I end up returning the game and come out just about even.

No comments: