Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dear Chuck, From Samantha

Dear Chuck,
I am very curious on why you wanted to write a book with all these random groups and stories? Don't get my wrong, I enjoyed reading about the strange and unusual because it's nice to see that there are still people doing what they love, even if I'm not a fan. Seeing how other people live and what their interests are made me realize that I can do whatever I want that makes me happy. It doesn't have to be normal and it doesn't have to make other people want to do it, it's what motivates me do it is what matters. I think it would be interesting to follow a certain group for awhile and really live in someone shoes to understand why they do what they do. It would be a big eye opener but I'm sure I would gain a lot out of it. It would open my world to new things and show me that there is so much out their that we know nothing about. Don't be quick to judge anything or anyone if you don't know the whole truth.
Thanks!
-Samantha

No comments: