Monday, August 4, 2008

Research=Disappointment

I can't really say that I've read something in The last American Man that made me want to research into something odd. But I have had moments where something that seems totally worth of investigation turns out to be a waste of time in the long run, or it happens to be something that's not to my liking. When I want to spend ample amounts of time researching the post production of a new movie coming out, I do all that I can to find out everything about the film; I research directors, actors, cinematographers, scriptwriters, and so forth.

Unfortunately, my research hits rock bottom when I see the promotional pictures, teaser trailer, or even posters for the movie. As a avid movie goer, I can just smell when a movie will bomb the box office, or if not that, the film will be a box office smash hit, but it will be destroyed by critics and fans alike. (example, the new Dragonball movie to be released April 2009 looks like crap)

No comments: