Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Response to Tom from Chuck

HEY KIDDO!
Its your friend Chuck here, how ya doin little buddy? Im thrilled that you like my work, Stranger than Fiction, yes my interviewees are kind of out there arent they?? Yes Tom your right I should credit those weirdos I write about. Like those steroid guys, totally nuts, right? I do Credit the celebs I interview such as Juliette Lewis and Marilyn Manson, but thats because they a clearly more important people than everyone else in the book, duhh. I believe those unknow voices do need there stories told. The world needs to know about those demolition derby farmers and castle builders. So you think your freinds are Stranger than Fiction material? I would love to hear there stories, actually you should document there stories and write a non-fiction about it. You could call it Weirder than Reality. Well Tom, I've got to run, Im late for Wednesday night Fight club. Good luck!
P.S. If your ever in Montana you should check Testy fest. Its A blast!
Love, Chuck

No comments: