Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dear Eustace!

Dear Eustace,
After reading the book about your entire life pretty much, and having to write a 5 page paper on you, I have some questions I would like to ask you. After reading the book, there were a lot of similarities between us. Like, our father situation. My father too, was a jerk and pushed me to do things I had no interest in doing. But reading through the book, you have the same chararistics and your father. And I would be a hypocrite if I didn't say I didn't have the same chararistics as my father also. However, why don't you try to change? You hated the way your father was growing up, you begged for his acceptance. Now that's how it is for you, people that come to visit Turtle Island beg for you acceptance and attention. You've also been known to be quite the "stubborn jerk." What are you feelings towards that?
Ive also noticed the differences we have too after reading the book. Such like, You living and teaching "the wild,' obviously, and myself who has nothing to do with that at all. You say people should live the "true American way," and "live in the circle," and "outside of the box." People have many different views on that such as myself. To me, living in the circle is what your comfortable with. You choose your own circle, and who knows you could be living in someone Else's box. Do you agree with me that everyone should have their own opinion on living "in the circle." If so, why or why not?
Thanks again!
Sincerely,
Kayla!

No comments: