Monday, August 4, 2008

sparking an interest

In my book, nothing really seems to interest me to dig further into persay. However, something that did spark my interest is the reserve he runs. After reading the book and researching on the Internet it sounded really interesting to go visit this place and live in his shoes for a week. I mean think about it, living in the wild, making your own tools, learning how to survive. Its like taking a break from reality for a week.

When things peak my curiosity, i go for it. If its something that I'm truly interested in and really sparks my interest that why not? For example, Columbia really sparked my interest after visiting once. I started to come to more events, and orientation, etc... that's when i decided this was the school i wanted to attend to further my education. Therefor, that's something that sparked my interest and i went for.

No comments: