Monday, August 4, 2008

snob

Chuck P, the author of Stranger than Fiction, most likely gets judged all the time. Since he is involved with many different types of people and writes about some random things. People may seem him as a person who actually is involved in these types of activities just because he is there and is writing stories about his experiences. Reading his stories, he seems to be a little strange and that's why he is writing about all these ridiculous hobbies and lifestyles. When you look at him for the first time you may not understand where he is coming from.

It's hard for people to understand me since its hard for me to open up at first. Some judge me as a "bitch" or a snob for that reason, I'm shy at first but once I get comfortable around you I am completely opposite of those assumptions. I got that judgement all through high school and once I graduated and really showed who I was people understood me and realized that I'm not a snob I'm actually a really down to earth person, who accepts everyone.

1 comment:

Tyler Flynn Dorholt said...

it is great that you bring up the idea that since Chuck writes about these things that people may associate him with them. why, in particular, must it take one's total immersion in a culture for others to understand it. somehow, it seems the drive behind each societal monument is coincidentally of closely-rooted passions and/or times. more specifically, it seems we "won't know because we don't ask."