Monday, August 4, 2008

Never judge a book by it's cover... At least read the back!

In the book i'm reading Our America the characters LeAlan and Lloyd are misunderstood more or less by society than the people around them. They are judged because of where they live. Being from the projects people automatically think drug dealer, thief, drop out, all the negative aspects of being from the projects. People always prejudge them because of their living arrangements thinking less of them because that's pretty much what everyone thinks even though they are nothing like what most people think.
I think that I am constantly misunderstood, but I think of it as a good thing because people do not know what to expect from. It's like people get idrea of who I am and when I really show them me they are all round surprised. People think I am mean when they first come across me or that I may have an attitude, but in all honesty I am a outgoing person. I like to laugh and make people laugh, I have a very good attitude toward those who have one toward me and I love hard. I guess you can't always judge a book by it's cover.

No comments: