Monday, August 4, 2008

Powerful? Overwhelming?

I don't think I ever met anyone too overwhelming. I've met someone powerful, but as soon as someone tells me what to do I do the exact opposite. My father is kind of like that when it comes to my mom and school. When it comes to school he means business and that's probably the only thing that really "pissses" him off to where he becomes overwhelming. He and my mom argue about everything and she still gets her way "sometimes!"
To me he is a soft teddy bear and I get away with murder because I am me. To others he may be powerfully overwhelming and honestly I'm glad I'm on his good side. If there comes a time when he is upset I just ignore him or try to let him have his temper tantrum and leave at that. In no way would I provoke him to be any madder. I usually just say alright, sorry anything so that he would just calm down. My dad is all around sweet to me though! He has his moments where he can be an A ~hole! But I love him the same!

No comments: