Monday, August 4, 2008

all around the world

When I'm reading I just want to know more about the story. I'm not necessarily thinking of things I want to go out and research on like Chuck did but I do want to go out and see the world. I know that may sounds cliche but learning new things and seeing different cultures fascinates me. I can't read about it in a book I actually want to physically put my self there and truly get the feeling of this new culture.

I think this effects my life because I am driving to see different things, things I don't understand but would like to get to know. To stay open minded to new opportunities and events to really get the picture of how big and different our world is. I don't want to stay in my own bubble, doing the same things everyday. I really want to take advantage of how different we all are and creating new experiences.

No comments: