Monday, August 4, 2008

stubborness=lameness!

My father and Eustace can relate in so many ways. Like Eustace, my father is a stubborn jerk. You make think I'm being mean, but you sit in a room with him for 10 minutes and you will understand what I mean by this. Eustace doesn't like being told what to do, or how to do things, weird, sounds just like someone i know. Like my dad, even if you know something is right and can prove it, he would try his hardest to prove you other wise.

No my dad is not sweet and gentle on the surface, I've been told he looks like he would kill someone. And to answer your question no, he hasn't killed anyone. But he a arrogant, stubborn jerk. I've dealt with it the only way you can when you live with him, you just deal with it. There really isn't any way around it. No matter how hard you try to out wit, or prove wrong, he will still try in the end. Hes always right, and your always wrong, simple as that.

1 comment:

samanthag said...

sounds like my dad, but not as intense. bugs me how my dad always thinks he's right. when really he's not. i just go with the flow now, just let him think he's right. makes life much easier.