Monday, August 4, 2008

My Two Sided Friend

It started in sixth grade when I meant a girl named Jen and she was nice and sweet and we started to hang after school and at her house. Then she evil and mean by turn on me by making fun of me behind the teacher back and used to get me in a lot of trouble in and out of school. Like the time when the cops where looking for me and how I have to make up stories to my mom just to get out house and do her stupid activities she had plan.
There was one time when Jen and I was supposed to meet up with her aunt and she told me to wait by the corner store and she would meet me there. Well, that never happen and she left me outside in the zero below weather with six inch of snow for two hours. I gave up waiting for her to come and decided to walk back home with my hands and feets freezing that I could barely move them. I decided not to be friend with her no more after two years of friendship.

No comments: